• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory :cry:

HI....
    i've splinter cell 3 but i can't play it with D-Tools !!! :cry:

Can some help me plz!!! what can i do !! Splinter cell 3 have StarForce
    Copy protection Which programm have i to use to make an iso ??
    thanks a lot

DEUTSCH:
    Hi...
    ich habe Splinter Cell Chaos Theory aber ich kann es nicht mit D-Tools spielen :cry:
    Kann mir bitte jemand helfen!! WAS muss ich tun damit es funktioniert und mit welchem programm muss ich die iso datei erstellen??? vielen dank

(Splinter Cell 3 hat den Kopierschutz StarForce)

Starforce means that D-Tools cannot emulate the disc for the moment.
    Use your original DVD and wait for further D-Tools release; i would be happy if somebody corrects me, but i think nobody will !

Comment

This is not a Fake, it really works I have tried it with Silent Hunter 3 v1.1 and DTM Race Driver 2 DVD 1.2 both backups works like the original.

1. Install the newest Version of Alcohol 120% (1.9.5 2722)

2. You will need a exact DPM of the original DVD / CD in order to get this you have to uninstall the StarForce 3 drivers and do a reboot. After doing this you have to make an image of the original disc with DPM use precision "High" and Speed 1x for the DPM - don't do anything other at the PC while Alcohol 120% gets the DPM. Alternatively you can make an image without DPM and afterward replace your .MDS with one working from the Internet, in this case no uninstalling of the StarForce 3 drivers is required.

Here are two .MDS files I made, they are working perfectly:

DTM Race Driver 2 European DVD:

*link removed*

Silent Hunter 3 EMEA DVD:

*link removed*

3. Burn a CD/DVD using Alcohol 120% and activate the option "Write RMPS to the media"

4. Activate the RMPS Emulation function of Alcohol 120% or DT

5. Disable all IDE CD/DVD Rom devices and insert your backup into a USB 2.0 CD/DVD drive, it will work like the original disc

If you don't have a USB 2.0 drive or if you don't want to disable your IDE drive the best solution is to use such coverters (http://www.bbt-shop.de/index.php?mo...query=usb%20ide) to connect all your IDE CD/DVD drives through USB 2.0 so you can run you SF 3 backup from all your drives without disableing IDE drives.

This is the only working solution at the moment, if this is to expensive / complex in your oppinion you have to play with your original discs and wait for another solution.

Have Fun!!!
      Splinter Cell Chaos Theory uses the same Starforce version as Silent Hunter 3(v3.4.71.19), so the trick above should work.

PS Mods can remove this post if they think it shouldn't be here
      Failure is the mother of success.

Comment

Yes, if you can do it that should be a temporary fix.
        Supporter of Daemon Tools
        Clone.cd Moderator
        makeabackup.com Forum Moderator

Comment

Okay, I will reformulate then :
          "Starforce means that D-Tools cannot emulate the disc for the moment without doing weird stuff on your computer" :lol:

Comment

Lol yeh

Comment

Originally Posted by rendariaka
              This is not a Fake, it really works I have tried it with Silent Hunter 3 v1.1 and DTM Race Driver 2 DVD 1.2 both backups works like the original.

1. Install the newest Version of Alcohol 120% (1.9.5 2722)

2. You will need a exact DPM of the original DVD / CD in order to get this you have to uninstall the StarForce 3 drivers and do a reboot. After doing this you have to make an image of the original disc with DPM use precision "High" and Speed 1x for the DPM - don't do anything other at the PC while Alcohol 120% gets the DPM. Alternatively you can make an image without DPM and afterward replace your .MDS with one working from the Internet, in this case no uninstalling of the StarForce 3 drivers is required.

Here are two .MDS files I made, they are working perfectly:

DTM Race Driver 2 European DVD:

*link removed*

Silent Hunter 3 EMEA DVD:

*link removed*

3. Burn a CD/DVD using Alcohol 120% and activate the option "Write RMPS to the media"

4. Activate the RMPS Emulation function of Alcohol 120% or DT

5. Disable all IDE CD/DVD Rom devices and insert your backup into a USB 2.0 CD/DVD drive, it will work like the original disc

If you don't have a USB 2.0 drive or if you don't want to disable your IDE drive the best solution is to use such coverters (http://www.bbt-shop.de/index.php?mo...query=usb%20ide) to connect all your IDE CD/DVD drives through USB 2.0 so you can run you SF 3 backup from all your drives without disableing IDE drives.

This is the only working solution at the moment, if this is to expensive / complex in your oppinion you have to play with your original discs and wait for another solution.

Have Fun!!!
              Splinter Cell Chaos Theory uses the same Starforce version as Silent Hunter 3(v3.4.71.19), so the trick above should work.

PS Mods can remove this post if they think it shouldn't be here
              I tried that method but it didnt' work. I tried it with both the European and American mds files.
              WinXP Pro SP2, Abit IS7 865PE, P4 2.8E@3.4ghz, 1GB DDR400, 6800GT@Ultra-flashed, 420/1100

Comment

Works for my very rich friend with 8 computers (guess where I spend most of my time ), so it should work for anyone.

Comment

Originally Posted by rendariaka
                  Works for my very rich friend with 8 computers (guess where I spend most of my time ), so it should work for anyone.
                  Not anyone and everyone, obviously.

I followed the directions to the letter and I used the following hardware:
                  (1) Vantec NexStar 2 USB2,0 external enclosure
                  (2) NEC ND-3520A DVD rewriter

I tried the downloaded European and American mds files and burned it together with my own mdf file from the original copy.

Even with the RMPS option turned on for A120% v1.9.5.2802, the disc wouldn't correctly authenticate itself.

Oh well, it's a PITA but the original will have to do.
                  WinXP Pro SP2, Abit IS7 865PE, P4 2.8E@3.4ghz, 1GB DDR400, 6800GT@Ultra-flashed, 420/1100

Comment

will daemon tools 4 pass the SCCT protection

im really curious

Comment

yes

Yes. And you can read a short news release here(taken from the Announcements forum).
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

hi

where i can uninstall my starforce 3 drivers

Comment

Uninstalling StarForce 3 Drivers

Go to Control Panel -> Device Manager -> (from the menu bar click) View -> Show Hidden Devices. Some new objects will appear. Click on Drivers w/out Plug & play support (it might not be exactly like that coz im translating from a greek XP ver) and you will find 3 Starforce drivers. right click on each one and select uninstall. Reboot your PC. Thats it !!
                          :wink:

Comment

You might also check out their Removal Tool.

Comment

Working...
                            X