Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-tools not working right for securom 4.8x (Warcraft 3 1.05)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-tools not working right for securom 4.8x (Warcraft 3 1.05)

Well, i made a topic earlier about companies implementing new securom versions on patches, well blizzard did just that and it seems as if d-tools 3.29 doesnt completely work right wiht it, it only loads 75% of the time, it still works but it is alittle annoying

You mean playing from virtual drive or from CD-R with Securom emulation?

Comment

emulation

Comment

yes, i have the same problem, i have war3 cdimage in my d-tools, but 25% of time it said can't find the cd, but it's ok after click on retry few times, today i try to make another cdimage using blindwrite, i even build the BWA file....but i still have the same problem

Comment

Can you mail me war3.exe, so I can check? I am unable to reproduce the issue with German Warcraft III 1.05 - CloneCD backup, or mounted image in either Alcohol or Daemon Tools virtual drive does always work for me.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

i had the same prob i used alcohol 120% there is a link on here somewhere talking about the new 4.8x and alcohol. just follow those instructions and it works fine, or atleast did for me. i did have the loading prob with old clonecd image only loading about 20% of the time before but now everytime. OH ALSO make sure that ALL emulations are disabled and it works otherwise it doesn't. does that mean wc3 has blacklisted daemon-tools??

Comment

Obviously Daemon Tools SecuROM emulation is blacklisted by SecuROM again. It is checked and will be fixed in an upcoming Daemon Tools version.
              Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
              They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
              X