Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual SCSI Driver not detected and Anti-Blaxx

Operating System: XP
    Burning Software: BlindWrite 5 ////Anti-Blaxx (???)
    Anti-virus Software: Norton, Microsoft Anti Spyware
    DAEMON Tools Version: 374 (I think)

Hello,

First off, this is a great program, it is easy to use and it works well (when I can it to work :P )

I get an error

Virtual SCSI Driver not detected
    When I try to start up D-tools
    I was getting an error about the .dll file..but I renamed it (like I read ot do here), and it worked again. But now I am getting this.

D-Tools was working perfectly until a few hours ago when I started my comp up. I have installed Anti-Blaxx lately (So I could get stronghold 2 to work) and I am not sure if that is conflicting...and its not running when I try to open D-tools.

I would un and in reintall..but I cant find a uninstall in the D-tools folder. I know this is a commmon problem :oops: ..but..I am truely not that good with comps..and since I installed Anit-Blaxx..I am not sure if it was diffrent.

Many Thanks

There is no un-install in D-Tools folder - un-installation should be done via control panel -> software. If this fails due to some problem on your system check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove Daemon Tools manually, reboot after the procedure!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

But will unintalling and re-intalling fix the problem (Do you think, that is)?

And no, its not on the system programs..so I will have to do it manually

Comment

UPDATE: I started up my computer this morning. And it works fine. Is that odd?

Comment

Help..

Operating System: Windows Xp
          Burning Software: Nero 6.6.0.6
          Anti-virus Software: Norton
          DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47.0

Ive got the same problem...With the same game and the damn program Anti-blaxx.. I tried to download the latest verision of deamon tools but it didnt work either.. I uninstalled anti-blaxx and DT and tried to install DT again. But the installations stops at about 95 % and sez:

" Some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in system. Please choose other driver names or make sure you have rebooted after removal of software using same names."

I have rebooted the machine 1000 times. What shall i do?

Comment

Well...I got on today agian..and it had the same dll problem again. I dont know whats up.

The fact is that the two drives that I made with D tools are still there..and the images are still on there. It just gives me an error message when I log on. It seems to work half the time and half the time it does not. Anti Blaxx or whatever still works..and the game I am running on the drives (Stronghold 2) still works.

Do D-Tools----Do you know what the problem is? And is it getting fixed in the new version? I say this because it is a great program..and I just want to make sure its the best it can be...and that I can continue to use it.

Comment

Ok. I have still having problems.

I unintalled D-tools just like the post said to do. But when I try to install it again. It still gives me the incorrect commmand line paramaters. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I have followed the steps 2 or 3 times. (I also deleted some A120 files from there..and that install is still, I tried it as well, is not working as well.

IS there anymore help?

I followed the uninstall instructions
              I tried intalling D347 (and 46)
              It still says incorrect command line parameters.

Help please :cry:

Comment

Working...
              X