• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT 4

Operating System: MS Windows XP Pro
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: Norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: Latest

Hello, I have been trying to get this game to play forever and i just finally heard of daemon tools and i like it alot only it dosent work. I can mount the image of SWAT 4 i install the game everything goes fine. I click on the game to play it and it says "Worng Disc Inserted.Please Insert original disc into your CD/DVD drive" It says that no matter what CD i have mounted 1 or 2 so...... I thought that after you mounted it you didnt need the CD maybe im wrong but???? Please help me get around this thanks!

How did you create the image (software and settings used)?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Virtual DAEMON Manager V3.47

I used the DAEMON tools help link from the Main Menu on this Site.
      No emulations checked

I tried Alchol 120 and got the same thing too so thats why i am trying this

Comment

Read my question again. :idea:

Comment

THey are BIN and CUE files. i dont know what my brother used to make them sorry.

Comment

Due to SecuROM protection bin/cue won't work. Re-create the image(s) from original in appropriate image format (e.g. Alcohol or Blindwrite).

Comment

SWAT 4

Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
              Burning Software: Nero
              Anti-virus Software: Anti-vir Personal Edition
              DAEMON Tools Version: 3.41

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
              Due to SecuROM protection bin/cue won't work. Re-create the image(s) from original in appropriate image format (e.g. Alcohol or Blindwrite).
              I also have problems getting SWAT 4 to run. What would an appropriate image format be? Would .iso work? And do I need to check "Securom" when making an image with Alcohol?

Comment

Do use Alcohol 120% with the Securom v4/5 (I think) profile, it will be an mds/mdf-image. ISO won't suffice, but Alcohol won't even let you create such an image.
                "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Haven't got it to work quite yet. Not sure what I did wrong, but I'll try again when I get time. Anyway, has anyone definately got SWAT 4 to run from a mounted image and with no CD in the physical drive?

Comment

Working...
                  X