• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install 3.47 and Vitual SCSI driver not detected problem for 3.46

Operating System: Winxp+SP2
    Burning Software: Nero 6 Ultra Edition
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Systemworks 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46, 3.47

I used Daemon 3.46 before and everything went perfectly, till I happened to install 3.47 without uninstalling3.46--Alright, I know i deserve to have all the problems now.

My system crashed and reboot or just jam the process to 100% when i try to install or unstall it( when it says to do a rollback for suspected installation earlier). I follow the common problem thread, deleted the keys. But I still have problem to delete pnp bios, and the process just shoot up to 100% as shown in the task manager and just seem to hang.

I even use the boot.ini method, however, problems persist. I couldnt intall 3.47, halfway it pops up an error message saying "Cannot create the directory C:\windows\installer\{3DED3A72..........}' A file with this name already exist..." My question is that I cant find the file-I cant find the installer folder in WINDOWS at all. Did i miss anything?

Since i failed to install 3.47, i try use 3.46. Somehow it said that it is successfuly intalled. however, after reboot, it says Vitual SCSI driver not detected.

Please help!! Thanks in advance!!![/img]
Working...
X