• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won't install on windows 64x

Operating System: Windows xp pro 64x
    Burning Software: Nero 6.6.0.3
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Pro 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

when i install deamon tools it gives an error. I am using windows 64bit edition so i'm pretty sure that could be why. If so is there any plans to make deamon tools run on windows xp 64x?

Here's a picture of the error i am getting

Any help is very much appriciated!
    Thank You!

Jake

People, start using the damn search function!!!

All of your questions have already been asked a hundred times, and we're already working hard to keep up with the new questions. We just can't keep answering the same questions over and over again, so PLEASE do a search in the forum before posting!
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

my apologies. very sorry about that. didn't want to bug anyone with a repeat question.

Comment

Operating System: windows xp pro 64
        Burning Software: Nero 6.6.0.12
        Anti-virus Software: symantec 10
        DAEMON Tools Version: none at this time

Dont apologies for that, i think that reply post is crap. If your tired of people posting the same thing then give us some update news. yeah that question has been asked many times but the only real answere it has gotton was months ago. in fact im going to ask the same thing

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A UPDATE ON A 64 BIT VERSION?

you having trouble getting it, dont want to tell us that do you.

Comment

If you want faster development and more frequent news, why don't you support the developers and register your copy!? Bitching like that when you're getting it all for FREE is really pathetic, you know.

And what's the point in constant updates? If there's no news that non-developers understand, it's pointless to spend time writing it. Do you expect the developers waste lots of time telling you every little technical problem they ecounter, every unforseen bug etc, instead of spending the time SOLVING the problem? Probably 90-95% of the people reading these forums probably wouldn't understand most of it anyway (or care about it), so all they need to know is "it's not finished yet", which you don't need 5 updates per month to understand!

Grow up and stop complaining.

Comment

We don't discuss this - it should be known that next release won't be a simple update. It will be a completely new Daemon Tools.
            Therefore it will be released when it's done :!:
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
            X