Xbox games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox games

all right. maybe I did not do the right search, or something, but I'm not comming out with any answer to this: Can you copy xbox games? My dog already chewed the crap out of my KOTOR and my wife broke my 007 in half, so I'd rather not leave them out anymore.

I don't feel like MODing by box, so the question (to which the short answer I have a feeling is no) is if Deamon can help burn a 1:1 workable copy of a xbox disk. If anyone has done it, please post a walkthrough.

thanks guys.
    The government!? Don\'t get me started on the government!

No, you won't be able to play backups on Xbox without modding it.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
      No, you won't be able to play backups on Xbox without modding it.
      I thought so - at least that's what I gathered over the last year or so... but you never know, so I though I asked.

well, thank you Mr. Gates... Now when my dog eats up the KOTOR II I'll make sure to add another pin in my special Gate$ voo-doo doll. In a special place too.... :twisted:

Oh well, his right I guess.

If anybody knows differently - post it, please.
      The government!? Don\'t get me started on the government!

Comment

Shouldn't you rather use some voodoo doll of your dog? :roll: or yourself? :roll: for letting your dog eating your Xbox DVDs!? :P
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

XBox Modding!

Hello mate, seriously, still got an XBox that aint modded.

Check out, http://www.xbox-scene.com for all the news on this, its as easy as taking the xbox apart and screwing in a tiny daughterboard these days, ive modded six, and the 4th generation chips are fantastic.

Comment

Working...
          X