Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Underworld

Hi,

I recently got Sacred Underworld ( Sacred expension pack ) and I got a problem.

I have installed all the game perfectly but when I try to launch the game I get a Copy Protection Error so the game wont start.

Anyone know a way to be able to go over this protection?

Thanks in advance

The legal solution: Unfortunately you must uninstall D-Tools and Alcohol to play as they are both blacklisted. Most likely CloneCD is also blacklisted (as usual..).
    Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

I have both Alcohol & D-Tools installed and can play just fine.
      Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Do you still use the original executable along with the latest patch?
        Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Yes.
          There is no patch for any non-german versions though.

Comment

I have the same problem. When i try to run game with ********5 I get error

"This cd-rom/dvd-rom cannot be validated due to installed copy protection emulation software. (#10001)"

Anyone know what is wrong ?

Comment

Phoenix & Dimetane: what version of the game are you using, European/CD?

Comment

version 2.0.2.21 english

Comment

Originally Posted by Ph03n1x
                  I have the same problem. When i try to run game with ********5 I get error

"This cd-rom/dvd-rom cannot be validated due to installed copy protection emulation software. (#10001)"

Anyone know what is wrong ?
                  ********'s emulation is detected and blacklisted by Sacred Underworld.
                  I have tested this with ******** 5.0.3.1 and the Australian release of Sacred Underworld.

Comment

use ********'s gamestarter

Comment

Originally Posted by pip8184
                      use ********'s gamestarter
                      I have.
                      It is still blacklisted.

Comment

works fine on my machine tho, what pisses me off is the fact that neither alcohol or ******** recognises the b5t format

Comment

Pip8184,download bw5mount.dll for alcohol to recognise b5t.

Comment

wow, cheers matey, i'll do that asap

:lol:

dude, i put the bw5mount.dll from DT folder to ********, but apparently ******** doesn't support third party plugin, and alcohol immediately get recognise by VOB ProtectCD :/

Comment

just wondering if anyone has the slightest idea what kind of blacklisting does the VOB ProtectCD 1118 use?

I just manage to fix the JoWood XProtect/Securom checks on my Transport Giant earlier...

Comment

Working...
                              X