• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No langauge support detected

Operating System: 2000 proffessional
    Burning Software: None on this computer
    Anti-virus Software: norton antivirus 2002
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

About one month ago I installed daemon tools, and it exceeded my expectations greatly.
    I was running smooth and it ran everything I needed. I'm not sure what happened exactly, but it hasn't been working at all now. I'll give you a timeline of what I have done with daemon tools.

1 month ago- Installed daemon tools(icon was red, it isn't later on so it might be special)
    2 weeks ago- I locked my younger brother off the game I was playing due to him getting addictted and wasting my time. My brother deleted daemon tools thinking it locked the game, I reinstalled daemon tools and it happens to have a blue icon.
    1 week ago- In an attempt to lock my brother from using the game, I left clicked the desktop and clicked properties->settings->advanced->troubleshooting and I lowered my hardware accelleration so the game he wanted to play would not run(I don't know what this will do but i lowered accelleration when d-tools was on). Right when I lowered accelleration I got off the computer and my brother went on. He probabally asked my dad for help, and they screwed around and probabally gave up and just shut down.
    the next day- I turn the computer on, and this blue screen with about 3 lines of typing at the top appeared(I'm not sure if it was this BSOD that everybody is talking about because it wasn't as deadly as people said:-| ) the screen would happen like 10-15 seconds after the blue backround i had would appear. Usually it would bring me to the User signin popup but I did not get that. After about 5 times of trying to log on, I pressed f8 during the start up. I did every choice, and the next time I saw the log on popup was when i did "enable boot logging".
    Since the computer is password protected, and i dont know the password, I didn't log on.
    THe day after the next day- I wake up and see my dad touching some settings, not sure which ones but anyway, I go to daemon tools and it says no langauge support detected, but for the time being i could play the game because the virtual drive I used was not removed. When I was using the computer I noticed that the computer ran much slower than normal.
    next day- I play my game, some parts would crash when I did them, Create Character(Diablo 2 is the game!) This day i bought D2:LOD for the third time, and since I would have to use the original CDs as well as the one I bough to install the expansion, I tried installing daemon tools again.
    Unfortunatly, I got the same results. So I tried alchohol120, and unfortunatly, it would not allow me to mount any drives. I've fiddled around just deleting the drivers as told and then reinstalling daemon tools and still no luck. I don't have a minidump folder or atleast I havent found it, and the solutions in the forum havent seemed to work for me.
    SO somebody please help me, I beg of you!!!!!!!
Working...
X