• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Daemon virtual drive**

Operating System: XP pro
    Burning Software: anything..
    Anti-virus Software: Norton...much more
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I have used daemon tools a while ago but I uninstalled it a month ago and I recently installed it. But for some reason I dont see the virtual drive in the My Computer screen! :? How can I do so???

need the help asap
    andrewblazin89 aim

Check thread about disappearing drives in common problems and solutions forum.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Alrighty..
      andrewblazin89 aim

Comment

I sort of found clues to why daemon tools isnt functional..

For weeks, when I turn on or restart my computer I am sent to this error page witch safe mode options and I never understood why. Till now since Im brought to this screen once more I realize when entering the safe mode option , there was a conflict saying that d347bus.sys cannot be loaded....before hand I didnt know what this driver was but since now, I've read the thread on how to get rid of this drive (which I did remove) I realized that this was a daemon tools drive....when continueing to safe mode I quikly restarted my computer and there wasnt a problem and normal windows was loaded. When loading, a message sprung about having a bold heading "Daemon Tools"-in the message it said "Virtual SCSI driver not detected". I quikly unistalled daemon tools off of add/remove programs. I must imagine that these daemon drives still exist and this message could be the problem..

Does anyone have a remote idea to what is going on?!?!

Editaemon tools worked fine during SP1 but when uninstalling for SP2 then reinstalling it during SP2, it doesnt work.
        andrewblazin89 aim

Comment

Working...
        X