DT will not uninstall completly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT will not uninstall completly

Operating System: Intel 1700 MHZ Geforce 6800 Go (Notebook)
    Burning Software: nero
    Anti-virus Software: antivir XP
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Hi,

I have installed DT and it ran perfect.I Mounted 3 drives. Then I uninstalled it over the start button an now DT is gone, but the virtual drives are still mounted. In my RegCleaner in can see, that my Notebook is still running NvcplDaemon in the registry when my PC starts. The whole name is RUNDLL32.EXE in C:\Windows\system32\nvcpl.dll, NVstartup and it is ran by HKEY_LM\Run. When trying to install DT again, it tells me that some " driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in system.Please choose another driver name or make sure u have rebooted after removing software with same names." I guess DT is still partially installed on my PC and I cannot get the little rest out. This means I have 4 mounted drives without DT :-) What can I do to unmount the drives?Please help me,because I don`t really want to format my harddrive :-( Thanks

Daniel

First of all the mentioned files are NOT part of Daemon Tools, but your nVidia drivers.
    Second regarding error 25002 check related thread in common problems and solutions forum. Reboot after the procedure!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
    X