• Show
Clear All

• A few questions for you...

Operating System: Windows XP
    Burning Software: Nero 6.0
    Anti-virus Software: Norton 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Could someone explain this to me?

Questions about cracks / warez / isoz are strictly forbidden here. Breaking this rule will lead to an immediate and permanent ban!

However how is it possible for people to ask about backing up there games

Then? And mounting images. I mean that is what your program does right?

It is what you designed this for correct? I was going to ask about backing

Up a game but now Im not sure its allowed which doesnt make sense

Since it clearly sates thats what the program is designed to do in the first

Place.

In any case so this post wont be a waste there was another question I had

For this program is it possible to use the virtual drive to old the data and

Then use my burner to burn the data thats in the virtual drive?

Another thing I noticed when I uninstalled the program a drive was left over however I

Reinstalled the tools and they are fine but sometimes when mounting images the thing

Lags up and freezes and I have to reboot the computer it wont do anything any idea why?

EDIT: I dont know if this matters but Ive never used this program before. Just incase anyone wanted to know.

You are able to recognize the difference between a personal backup of a game you bought/own, and some illegally downloaded image?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I wish I knew how to get a hold of images like that but for now I'm stuck with buy'n my

Games besides I like buying them anyways because of the case manual and having the

CD but I don't like using the original disk because it might get scratched etc.I dont

Want to damage my games id rather just use a backup.

Note: Actually even if I did know how to get a hold of images like that wouldnt they be too big

To download and take hours to download? Id rather buy the game then go through that

Anyways if thats the case. I dont even like downloading mp3s anymore because they

Always get messed up or it takes to long to download them.

Comment

Working...
      X