No announcement yet.

HEY! NOW STAND UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY! NOW STAND UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE!!!

Operating System: WIN XP
    Burning Software: Nero Burning Room
    Anti-virus Software: Norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

AFTER UNNINSTALING your DAEMON TOOLS, I can't install any other virtual drives. I have tried EVERY OF YOU NON-WORKING TUTORIALS how to remove those drivers and none of turotial worked. Now, I need die-hard virtual drive. But I can't reinstal windows because I need them as it is, so, speak to me and give me 100 working idea, cause I'm getting very nervous.

To people >> please,help me

To admin >> this topic anyway is for you, so come and advise me!!!

What did you try, and what happend?
    Un-installation should be done via control panel -> software, this should remove Daemon Tools completely. If it fails due to some problem on your system check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove Daemon Tools manually, ensure you reboot after the procedure.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Yay yay yay... I did everything what was said in your FAQ, You error post! I did all your methods and i'm still walking on the thin ice. As i have heard, your sollutions didnt help anybody. SO, what should I do now?

PS: don't tell me over and over again about your none working methods.

I TRIED from 0 to 100! All of them! DURING this, my PC crashed more than 6 times... I'm gettin angry... SO, what should I DO? :? :? :?

Comment

aa

Originally Posted by Shadower
        Yay yay yay... I did everything what was said in your FAQ, You error post! I did all your methods and i'm still walking on the thin ice. As i have heard, your sollutions didnt help anybody. SO, what should I do now?

PS: don't tell me over and over again about your none working methods.

I TRIED from 0 to 100! All of them! DURING this, my PC crashed more than 6 times... I'm gettin angry... SO, what should I DO? :? :? :?
        Go buy a book called 'Windows for Dummies' and read it. Looks like you could use it :roll:

Comment

Check if you've minidumps related to those crashes, send newest files to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

NO NO NO! DON"T have any of those minibumps related to the crash you mentioned... GUYS, wtf is going on? I need a virtual drive, need as soon as possible!

This problem is, we can say, ancient. From it suffers so many people, and you do nothing, jus telling over and over again your "SOLUTIONS".

SO, why you don't work on a patch or sth? Or attach to DAEMON download file information, something like that: "PLEASE, don't unninstal DAEMON cause you wont have virtual drive until you reinstal windows"

ANyway, this "SOLUTION' is to late for me.

Advise me to do sth, cause i'm really nervous and one of the many ( as i saw in forums) with this VITAL problem!!!

Comment

Operating System: winxp
              Burning Software: nero 66012
              Anti-virus Software: zonelabs and a scecific one...
              DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47 (installing problems at the moment...)

Originally Posted by Shadower
              Advise me to do sth, cause i'm really nervous and one of the many ( as i saw in forums) with this VITAL problem!!!
              Please excuse me to say so Shadower, but i think dat you first have to shut up, and try EVERY solution atleast 2 times. the first time i tried their solutions, i thought i did everything correct, but soon after, i found a small msitake i made while applying one of the solutions. and that bit i did wrong was the crucial part to it. SO SHUT UP AND TRY THEM AGAIN

by the way, if your so desperate to have a virtual cd, why dont you try installing Alcohol 120%.

Comment

Hey man, I have tried everything near 4 times... And still nothing...

The main reason why I unninstaled this buggy Daemon whats 'cause I wanted tu install Alcohol... But ufter THIS UNINSTALATION I can't instal any virtual's on my pc ( such as Alcohol and so on ).

This version of Daemon needs alert or sth...

Comment

but in that case, why do you frefuser to mail your minisumps files. they dont ask you to send it for nothing. they are trying to help you, but you just have to be calm. when you overreact on everything and everyone, then nobody will help you. So just compley with the previous post to mail the minidumps files....

Comment

Ok, don't waste my time on this topic anymore. Wanna say, that I'll say about your hard-buggy and old programme, because when came SP2, your programme is a system killer.

DO as you wish, but know this, If you have DT, do not unninstal it, 'cause you'll crie in this forum similar like i do :cry: 8)

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP SP2
                      Burning Software: Nero Burning ROM 6.0.0.12
                      Anti-virus Software: Zone Alarm Security Suite 6.0.617.000
                      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Shadower,
                      I use daemon tools, my brothers and family use daemon tools
                      In fact EVERYONE I know uses daemon tools.
                      NOT ONE of them has had a problem with it which wasn't down to USER error.
                      I currently use it flawlessly on all 5 of my computers.
                      Kindly stop laying into the people trying to help you and help yourself by listening to what people are telling you.
                      Do you even know what a Minidump is? (Sorry is that minibump as you put)
                      It wouldn't supprise me if you have a virus or some malware on your machine.
                      Never had much stock in Norton, as far as I'm concerned only monkeys use it.

at the DT team, sorry if any of what I've written is unacceptable but this guy needs to learn some manners.

Comment

Working...
                      X