Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Securom dvd 7.00.0031

Hello everyone,

The game is GTA SAn Andreas ( dvd ), i copy it whit Alcohol 120% ( px 716a , dmp measure high, 1x ( quality 100% )). I have a probleme whit the securom 7 and daemon tools :
    If i don't change the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices key, nothings happens. If i denied the acces to administrator, i ve this message :

The original disc can't be found or authenticated !

So how can i emulate this game ?

ps : Excuse for my bad english, i'm french.

U can use this tool (new version of Virtual CD-Hide) http://forum.copybase.ch/index.php?a...pe=post&id=489 for automatically deny registry accesses. It should help you if your mds-file is ok.

Comment

Thanks, i'll try it !

Comment

Doesn't work ! :cry:
        I've the message :
        Le disque original n'as pas pus кtre trouvй ou authentifié ( The original disc can't be found or authenticated )... :roll:

Comment

I couldn't get it running with alcohol imageb either. I recreated image with BW5 (with topology) and it worked. Then I patched the dpm data from the BW5 image into the (dpm-less) alcohol-image (see copybase.ch ->tutorials ->DPM-injection for details) and that made the alc-image work, too. Provided, of course, you deisable read access as mentioned above. Use QuickMount (copybase.ch) the inject dpm and to automatically disable read access. I know what I#m talking about. I've written QuickMount :wink:
          Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

@pseudo555
            Though quality is 100% you maybe should redo the D.P.M.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Sorry Terramex, you thinks that my mds are wrongs ? why ?

the mds !

@Congoman : I am not sure to understant your purpose :
              you want, that i create an blindwrite 5 image dissque and after, i transform this one to an alcohol image ?

Comment

try to disable the cd-drive or the ide-channel via starforce nightmare. it works with juiced, also securom 7.x on dvd.

Comment

Don't want to use this programs ( starfuck / starforce nightmare ), too many problems whit it !

Comment

I try blindwrite to make the image disc and 8)

So i ll try your idea CongoMan ( great thanks ) !

Comment

It 's good ! Great thanks again !

Comment

Originally Posted by MisterEd
                        try to disable the cd-drive or the ide-channel via starforce nightmare. it works with juiced, also securom 7.x on dvd.
                        Do you mean that you applied a Starforce-antiprotection to a Securom 7 dvd and it worked ??? :shock:

Comment

Yes, the black listing is approximatly the same : The protection doesn't want any scsi cd/dvd rom if one ide cd/dvd-rom is présent.
                          So if the ide cd/dvd rom disseapers... It can work !

Comment

Originally Posted by pseudo555
                            Sorry Terramex, you thinks that my mds are wrongs ? why ?
                            That's not how a valid bwa/mds should look. Though your problem is solved: which version of Alcohol did you use ? Firmware rev. of your Plex ?
                            Typical D.P.M./Topology of Securom title:
                            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Plextor px716a tla 202, firmware 1.08

But your mds seems like a securom *** on cd...
                              I use alcohol 1.9.5 2802 ( image disque can be viewed by a virtual cd/dvd ) and 1.9.53105 ( image disque can't be read by daemon ).

I read on the alcohol forum :
                              You must select maximum for the dpm analyse. And this manipulation works too.

Comment

Working...
                              X