• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deamon Tool and Windows64

Operating System: Windows 64
    Burning Software: WinISO
    Anti-virus Software: NOD32
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.33

I just want to say I came here to find out about your Virtual CD and the new Windows 64 machine I have.

I have been a long time user of your Virtual CD product and look forward to the new version that will work with this Windows 64.

I will monitor this site for any news

Thanks

We've been promised an update on the new x64 supporting version 'soon' by the DT staff. There isn't really any more info then that, apart from the stuff already on the front page.

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP x64/x86
      Burning Software: None/Nero - Alcohol
      Anti-virus Software: Secret
      DAEMON Tools Version: None/3.47

I check back once every few weeks but no new info for ages. Kinda annoying not even having an update but sadly they will release it when they are good and ready. Its a pitty though as I can think of over 50 users that will use this for nothing other than a mounting tool (though personally I would like to see what new features are being added).

Comment

Operating System: XP 64bit / 32bit
        Burning Software: Nero / Nero + Alcohol
        Anti-virus Software: Avast / Bit Defender
        DAEMON Tools Version: ?.?? / 3.47

Maybe the fact a new version of 'Alcohol' (sadly still no 64bit) has just been released may have something to do with the shortage of info (dev's work on both applications, don't they?)
        Anyone who thinks, the sky is the limit, is short of imagination

Comment

I dont think so but then I could be wrong. If it is then that really blows. Anyway for all those people that are having problems with win x64 tehres a program called virtualISO that works well. They have a trial edition and I liked it a lot so I bought it.

Comment

Operating System:
            Burning Software:
            Anti-virus Software:
            DAEMON Tools Version:

I would be happy if it WAS just a virtual drive and a windows context menu.

Comment

Working...
            X