Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant play audio CD in either CD/DVD burners after software installed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant play audio CD in either CD/DVD burners after software installed.

Operating System: XP Home SP2
    Burning Software: Nero Ultra 6.6, Creative Mediasource, WMP10 Sonic Record now.
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Internet Security 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

After installing D Tools I can't play Audio CDs in either DVD/CD burner nor run a system restore without the PC shutting right off and rebooting. If I try to play audio CDs with the Creative media player or Nero media player it shuts completely off and reboots . Windows media player is the only one that will actually play the audio CDs without shutting off. I dont have Roxio installed.
    The very same thing happened when I installed Alcohol 120% originally. Then I tried D Tools after that fiasco only to get the same issue.
    D Tools provided a shortcut to the desktop which would not open the interface. Only had access from taskbar icon.
    After uninstallation of the software everything works fine.

sunking425@msn.com
    sunking425@verizon.net

The desktop icon does just start the task bar icon front end.
    Regarding the BSOD/crash check if you've minidump related to it (in Windows\Minidump folder), send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Btw do you have afs2k.sys in system?
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

In other words...I will install the software again and after it shuts down check minidump and forward the file along with thread

2k sys?

Comment

Well, just take a look in mentioned folder, if there's already a minidump?

Comment

The crash was probably caused by dvd43llh.sys - try to remove it/the software which installed it, and try again.

Comment

If I get D Tools working right I wont even need DVD 43 correct?

Comment

You we're right CTrooper got rid of DVD43 and it's working GREAT now....Thanks a LOT!

Comment

Working...
              X