PDA

View Full Version : i hav'e a problem in langueges

Word Life
15.07.2005, 17:09
Operating System: Windows XP
Burning Software: Nero
Anti-virus Software: Norton AntiVirus
DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47 (i think)

i downloaded the software from your'e website i installed it and when i tried to start it i saw an error: No language suppurt detected!

what shuold i do?

thanks!!!

Underheaven
15.07.2005, 18:13
Try uninstalling and re-installing. And don't rename the daemon.exe file. I think this could also be caused if you didn't reboot after having a previous version installed and you just installed the newest version.

Word Life
15.07.2005, 19:16
i did all of that airledy and nothing helps...

thanks anyway

but now it writes an other error:
Vurtual SCSI driver not detected.

what does that mean?
and maybe now somebody knows how to solve my problem?
thanks again.

and sorry about the lame english it is juve that i am from israel.

Underheaven
16.07.2005, 00:58
Do you get any unexpected error messages when uninstalling or re-installing? Do you have full administrative privileges and are not a limited user or a power user?

Maybe you are using an old shortcut to an older version of DAEMON Tools. Try using the .exe file from the folder that DAEMON Tools was most recently installed into. Maybe search your hard disk for the filename "daemon.exe" and delete all copies of the file. Then re-install completely, it seems like you are trying to run an older version of the program.

Word Life
16.07.2005, 10:00
i don't have an older version of the software this is the first time i ever installed the program on this computer.

Underheaven
17.07.2005, 23:17
Are you using an English version of windows? Do you ever get language error messages with other English programs? Are you using any IME (http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/handson/user/IME_Paper.mspx)'s?

Underheaven
18.07.2005, 03:32
I just found another thread entitled No language support detected (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/viewtopic.php?t=5387)

we should link these two discussions. I don't think anyone in that thread has found a solution yet either.