Splinter Cell Chaos Theory UNCRACKABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell Chaos Theory UNCRACKABLE

I generally get NO CD Cracks for a lot of games I have, but this one is impossible to get past. There's this Protection system. How do I bypass it? I can't find a crack anywhere.

Your not really supposed to talk about "cracks" on here, but I think the latest version of that game has not been cracked. So you might be out of luck. Daemon Tools V4 should be able to get past Starforce so wait for that. 8)

Comment

You'll have to use your original DVD/CDs before DT4 comes (..and it won't take long before SF gets updated again).
      Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Originally Posted by JariK-Tietomedia
        You'll have to use your original DVD/CDs before DT4 comes (..and it won't take long before SF gets updated again).
        Yeah, but for DT Pro, an IDE drive plugin is planned instead of the old SCSI drive system, so StarForce won't notice any SCSI drives in the system... Let's see how fast they crack that one :twisted:
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

..and it won't take long before SF gets updated again
          then we will update, too.

Comment

Half Life 2 activation system was said to be unbypassable, and ppl on the scene managed to get the game working, by an emulation of Steam, so I can't believe Splinter Cell:CT is uncrackable, it is only a matter of time.

Comment

i have questions for the people who have tested DT4....all other latest released sf3 protected games like trackmania sunrise, cross rally championship and Codenam penzers phase two are playble with DT4?

Comment

yeah would be nice to know.

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
                  then we will update, too.
                  Persistence is not futile.

Thats what I like to see, great knowing the DT Team are hard at work updating as SF will be doing surely.
                  No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

i would like to know if the normal, free version of the coming demon tools 4 can handle the new starforce protection, like the one of splinter cell chaos theory. or do i have to buy the pro version to be able to use an image without the original dvd?

Comment

I believe the free version should work fine.
                      Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

That's a great news good job Daemon Team,we wait to release DT4 good luck my friends !

Comment

Lol HL2s steam security was the most lame attempt ever made by
                          a software company to secure and distribute their products.

It was so badly made that within days everyone could acess
                          the Steam engine, play games or even GET games without having
                          a legit product code.

RIDICOLOUS ! They lacked a simple but effective online cd key check which is
                          a lot more primitive and cheap to implement. See Battlefield or others,
                          there you need hacked servers if you want to play non-legit products.
                          And noone wants to play on screwy private servers with no bandwith.

With SIX you was able to play on ALL official steam servers with a non-legit
                          copy of HL2. Unbelivable that they screwed that one up so bad at Valve.

I still cant get over with how stupidly easy it was to defeat them.

Comment

hey everyone I just registered in the forum . As far as I know there is only one way to bypass starforce 3.4 3.5 etc, You have to manually disconect your CD/DVD drive(starfucker and nightmare don't work) and mount a mini image(full image won't work) of your CD in daemon, cause as far as I heard starforce now uses an internal virtual device to check if the CD is the original and by disconecting your drive it weakens god knows what and it actually takes the mini image as the original). Want my advice? just use your original till there's another way... cause I personally prefer screwing a CD(which I never have, I usually mount images or mini images to avoid changin CDs all the time) than screwing my PC. Cheers

Comment

starforce

metalica, if you were to "disconnect your CD/DVD drives" you still have the ability to use USB or firewire adapters/chipsets and use your drives outside your PC case.
                              the modern world:
                              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                              X