New IPTV show about Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New IPTV show about Games!

Ok, I know this is not really related to DT, but that is what the off topic section if for, and I figured since most of the people who browse these forums also play games that they would find this post interesting. So here is goes:

A New IPTV show called WASD.TV just went live today. The show is about games, made by gamers, for gamers! Anyway the first episode is about Quakecon which is less than a month away and is the largest lanparty in North America. Probally the world because I do not know of any lanparties that are larger than Quakecon. But anyway you can find the show's website at http://www.wasd.tv . Also If you have any show ideas, or comments please feel free to e-mail info@wasd.tv

We already have an idea to work the new version of Daemin Tools into a future show, but any other ideas are welcome.

would be nice to see Daemon Tools in that show. If you want some more
    background or Interview, don't hesitate to ask

Comment

Will do! I know where I can reach you. I know the new version is going to (for lack of a better word) kick major @ss. I know it is going to be a really nice well developed version just as previous versions have been, and it will be quite worthy of some coverage. It is also a life saver at LANparties which are a very big topic with most of the viewers of WASD.TV since we are all avid gamers.

Comment

Working...
      X