• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Mount And CD Drive Malfunction

Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP1
    Burning Software: Nero Ultra Edition V 6.6.0.15
    Anti-virus Software: Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Pro 5.0.325
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Whenever Mr. DT is required to mount a file it doesn't autoplay and the drive is showing the name as 'CD Drive' rather than 'UT2004' as an example.

Also, my CD Drive won't play my real physical discs unless DT is completely off and I mean the drive isn't 'plugged in' Help me fix this.

I had same problem with 3.46 so I did the registry removal and the complete uninstall then used 3.47 AND IT IS DOING IT AGAIN! please help! :evil:

Re: Incorrect Mount And CD Drive Malfunction

Originally Posted by Silent~
    Whenever Mr. DT is required to mount a file it doesn't autoplay and the drive is showing the name as 'CD Drive' rather than 'UT2004' as an example.
    The above behavior is because you need to enable AIN (Auto Insert Notification) and media change notification.

If you don't want to do that you mount an image. Then go into My Computer. Hit refresh in My computer. Eject the virtual drive. Hit refresh in My computer. Load the tray in the virtual drive. Finally, hit refresh in My computer and you should see the proper disc label for whatever you are intending to emulate. That's a workaround I haven't seen people talk about much but it works fine for me.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
    X