• Show
Clear All

• I can't Install D Tool

Operating System: Window XP
    Burning Software: Don't Have one..
    Anti-virus Software: PC-cillin Real-time Scan
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

When I install Daemon Tool it said:
    Some drivers has invalid name or conflicts with other files or service in system. Please choose other driver names or make sure you rebooted after removal sofware using same name.
    What should I do?

Error 25002 (invalid driver names or driver conflict), or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers

Have you read the first sticky in the Common Problems and Solutionsforum?

This usually happens when you previously had DAEMON Tools installed on your system and the uninstall was not performed properly.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I did Read the Thingy~~

I did the first 3 steps but I don't know the 4th steps.. It don't work

Comment

Now I just dled The Older version and it installed and then I open it. It said Cannot find something.. Then I install 3.47 and then it got error 25059 thingy.. Then my Older version and 3.47 is Gone.... I read the Error 25002 (invalid driver names or driver conflict) But still nothing Working Plz Help~~~

Comment

Error 25002 (invalid driver names or driver conflict), or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers

I think the solution is simple. You need to manually uninstall 'The Older version' and DAEMON Tools 3.47.

If you are stuck on step 4 'open registry editor' means runregedit.exe orregedt32.exe(if you want to change permissions on an OS released before WinXP).
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
          X