DT4 & Boiling Point Road to Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT4 & Boiling Point Road to Hell

Will the new DT4 be able to overcome Securom 7.xx protection as well so games like Boiling Point Road to Hell can be played from a virtual CD drive?
    WinXP Pro SP2, Abit IS7 865PE, P4 2.8E@3.4ghz, 1GB DDR400, 6800GT@Ultra-flashed, 420/1100

SecuROM 5.x - yes
    SecuROM 7.x - yes

Games using these protections are already completely playable on v3.47. See this thread or just use the forum search feature.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

QuickMount and SecuROM

QuickMount was just added to the Downloads-->3rd Party Addons section of this website. I didn't even see it there until today. I'll just quote from the description "If you search for an AntiBlacklisting-Tool, we recommend THIS one." So if you're having SecuROM problems right now, it would be worth checking that program out.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Re: QuickMount and SecuROM

Originally Posted by Ohio813
        QuickMount was just added to the Downloads-->3rd Party Addons section of this website. I didn't even see it there until today. I'll just quote from the description "If you search for an AntiBlacklisting-Tool, we recommend THIS one." So if you're having SecuROM problems right now, it would be worth checking that program out.
        This is the description give for the program QuickMount.

Quickmount is able to inject blindwrite-dpm data into mds-datafiles generated by alcohol120%.

Although I've been a long-time user of A120%, I'm not too familiar with how Blindwrite and DT operate. So what does the above description really mean? Does that mean I have to make 2 images first? One with BW and one with A120%? Then "inject" that BW DPM data into a mds file created by A120% by installing DT with this add-on?

If it's regarding DPM data, can't A120% also create DPM too? Does it have to be with BW?

I'm kind of confused so I'd appreciate it if someone who knows how to use this add-on for DT could post a tutorial of some sorts for Securom 7.xx-protected games, such as Boiling Point.
        WinXP Pro SP2, Abit IS7 865PE, P4 2.8E@3.4ghz, 1GB DDR400, 6800GT@Ultra-flashed, 420/1100

Comment

No, just do an Alcohol image with DPM data (SecuROM new v4.x/v5.x profile). :idea:
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

i found that sometimes alc can't read dpm off discs while blindwrite still can. also, with the current version of DT you can't mount bw images that are biggerthan 4.7 gigs. therefore quickmount might come in handy sometimes. and, yes, you are right concerning the two images ...
            Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

Working...
            X