Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age Of Empires II

Hey people
    i bought age of empires II + conquerers expansion from a shop, its pressed not burnt, the CD has a cover thing on it, and it came in proper cases. so it is a legit version.
    but when i try to play either one it asks me to put in the right cds :x is there anyway i can make it work properly without a crack so i can play online? i searched the forum for AoE II but it says make the image from the original cd but mine are damaged or something :?
    id take them back but i bought them overseas. and no not in china or hong kong :P

bad disc

Looks like a bad disc that you can't fix. It seems like trying to install then play it on a whole bunch of other computers is your only chance.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

what about if i make an image and do that imitate cd protection thing or something? what programs were they again?
      does anyone else here have the game? i wanna compare my cds

Comment

Just search about a Patch 1.0e on the web. This patch allow you to play in a 1.0c (the version for the online) and in 1.0e. A little integrated program allow you to change in one click. This patch integrate a Nocd, this is a patch for tournament. It's unofficial but it works very good !!

Comment

Working...
        X