purchase or demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purchase or demo

i gather from various posts that ALCOHOL 120% is the premier cloner to use.
    My question is what do most folks do, download the trial verson or purchase the full program?

i ask because i tried to use nero to copy DEUS EX invisable war ...and i recieved an error msg. to use original copy ..not a backup.

I've been trying to find a copy of alcohol on EBAY.

Thank you for your time

Re: purchase or demo

You can downwload a trial at http://www.alcohol-soft.com/ and decide buying the program or not when the trial period is finished. From my knowledge you can't get a boxed version so you got to purchase it online and I wouldn't buy an ebay version most are faked, cr**cked,...

p.s. Deus Ex: Invisible War is SecuROM 4.8+ protected so depending on CD/DVD version your settings in Alcohol will differ.

Comment

Alcohol 120% Boxed Set

Alcohol is CD / DVD burning copying backup recording duplication emulation and creation software.

Regarding skipping the 30 day trial and purchasing right away. I agree with zion. Why spend money on something you've never used? It seems silly to buy something before you know what it is.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Thanks fot the info Ohio I didn't know about the boxed version.

Comment

yes demo

yes i agree 100% i always get demo;s 1st , trials, to see if it is worth buying or i like the prog and so on , thats while they do 30days trials. i download alot of demo games then go out and buy the full game if i like it nuffin worse than buying somethingand it does not work or compatible with ur OS for what ever reason .........

Comment

Working...
          X