Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

error 1321. The installer has ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error 1321. The installer has ............

Operating System: Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2
    Burning Software: CloneCD/ Clone DVD/ 1 Click Dvd Copy 4.1/ DVD Dycrypter/ AnyDVD/ WinISO / Had Nero (Got most out)/ & Had Alcohol
    Anti-virus Software: Ad Aware/ Norton/ and Earthlink has alittle something
    DAEMON Tools Version: D-Tools 3.47

Just like you to help me with my little problem (been spending a few days and nights trying to figure it out). I downloaded the 3.47 from your site. And then I started reading the forums. I then went in and purchased the program from you, but I gave you my work e-mail address (I read something about not being able to send it to my Yahoo account). anyway haven't seen that one I purchased yet. So, I have been trying to figure this one out (seeing I'd probably end up having the same problem with the one you're e-mailing me).

My Problem: error 1321. The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file:C:\program Files\D-Tools\Help\1033.chm.

It goes all the way through the download just to get this error message at the end. Please help......Thank you!!

Operating System: Winxp64
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: None
    DAEMON Tools Version: Cant install yet

Depending what computer you are installing on you may not be an administrator access, thus it cant install / modify the files.

Comment

Working...
    X