• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double click twice hangs Daemon Script

Operating System: XP
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: NAV
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I have a problem where my child uses DS3.47. She is rather impatient and double clicks quite a few times. This hangs DS.

If I Ctrl-Alt-Esc and kill all the Daemonscript processes (one for each time she double clicks) then I can start the emulation.

It would be nice if a little splash screen came up that said "Loading image, Please wait" (the tray icon isn't noticable for little ones) -or- if daemonscript could terminate any other processes running if it was asked to start.

Personally I would rather see the splash screen.

Of couse, there may be a solution I couldn't find. If so I would really love to know.

Thanks

DaemonScript 1.5.4 suggestion

The license agreement of DaemonScript 1.5.4 says
    DaemonScript is an independent creation and is not maintained by the DAEMON Tools support team. Therfore, you agree that you will not post questions about this software on DAEMON Tools' support forums. Instead, you agree to e-mail the author at: andareed@daemon-tools.cc for all questions and support.
    I don't want to be rude, but feel free to email the developer directly.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier just to tell her to wait...?
      I mean. since she can use a computer, she surely can count to 30
      Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Re: DaemonScript 1.5.4 suggestion

Originally Posted by Ohio813
        DaemonScript is an independent creation and is not maintained by the DAEMON Tools support team.
        Sorry, I didn't read that. Thanks for so kindly pointing it out.

Comment

Re: Double click twice hangs Daemon Script

Operating System: Windows XP
          Burning Software: Alcohol 120
          Anti-virus Software: AVG Free
          DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Originally Posted by glowworm
          It would be nice if a little splash screen came up that said "Loading image, Please wait"
          You could make a flashy picture in paint or some other image program that says "Loading, Please Wait...", and then you could have Daemon Script launch that before launching the game/program, since it would only take a fraction of a second to load the picture.

Comment

Working...
          X