Boiling Point 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiling Point 2.0

I'm Getting this with Anti-Blaxx running.

Required Security Module can not be activated.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong ??

Buck

Anti-Blaxx

A lot of typical questions are answered within the Common Problems and Solutions forum ... here's a link to the Third sticky from Common Problems and Solutions forum

Forum users have written about having unrepairable problems on their computers as a result of using Anti-Blaxx. Here is a link to their forum website: Anti-Blaxx Forum
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Sorry !!, I'll try something else.

Buck

Comment

Just keep in mind that DAEMON Tools does work with SecuROM 7.x games (as long as you properly get around the scsi blacklist).
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I hide the drives & made mds with AC120. What else can you do to get around the blacklist ??

Buck

Comment

using fantasy names for your device driver when u install demon tools

and a other method which is not 100% safe envolves setting a specific
            section in the registry concerning SCSI devices to "no read" access for
            administrator users.

Comment

it's better to deny the read to the system user... Securom doesn't use the admin privileges (as its seems to me :p ) so denying the right to read the SCSI parameters to the administrator or the admin group is no use... (but i may be wrong)
              Carpe diem

Comment

with boiling point's latest patch the security module issue is gone. without the latest patch i got around that issue by disabling IDE-drives with SFN (yes, S F N!)
                Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

Working...
                X