• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation problems, please help

Operating System: Windows 2000
    Burning Software: daemon tools
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Anti-Virus
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

when i try to install it says: "some driver has invalid name or conflicts with other file or service in system." what do i do?

How about checking related thread in common problems and solutions forum? :wink:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Operating System: windows xp
      Burning Software: daemon tools
      Anti-virus Software: mcafee
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Or you could be nice and post which thread it is in that folder. I'm having the same problem. I've done what "Error 25002 (invalid driver names or driver conflict), or how to remove Daemon Tools drivers" says but it didn't work. Next one that sounded like it could help was "When installing, setup fails to uninstall old version" but it came out to have no barring as what it says to remove as a last resort don't exist. Out of the I think 18 that are there those are the only two that sounded liked they could help, but none did. So, what now as your 'help' didn't help.

Kyle

Comment

The thread about error 25002 is/was the correct one, if you still have the same problem you either didn't follow all steps mentioned or you didn't reboot after the procedure before re-installation.
        If BSOD/crash occured during installation do NOT re-install, but as for further help (e.g. minidump analysis).
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X