Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar Sims racing "CD/DVD Emulation detected..."

Hello all,

I just got Nascar Sims racing from the store, made an image with Alchohol 120% (safedisc 2/3 profile), mounted on Daemon-Tools, turned on safedisc emulation, and *paff* "CD/DVD emulation detected..." Ok, so he caught me. I download VirtualCDHide1.0.0.4 , hide virtual cds, run, "CD/DVD Emulation detected...".

Ok, so the protection is smart, I try the deny method in securom, tweek the shit in the registry, and then I run the game "CD/DVD Emulation detected..." .

Ooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I say to myself: "Be cool, take a deep breath, put the hand grenade down and step away from the computer".

After that I post here hoping that someone has already had this problem and knows a method to fix it :mrgreen:
    Failure is the mother of success.

Could you specify what the exact copy protection is involved (see A-Ray) ?
    From the Game Database: SafeDisc 4.00 ...
    Is it on CD or DVD ?
    Having Alcohol 120% v1.9.5.3105, I havenґt got problems making a working Image from games protected with SafeDisc (incl. SD v4.00), on CD and DVD.
    When problems occur with "... emulation detected ...", it is mainly due to CloneCD being installed (or remainings of it). Did you check this ?
    DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Disable emulation - it is not needed to play from image.
      Also ensure CloneCD's Hide CD-R media function is disabled (ending tray is NOT enough!).
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Hello Copytrooper, looks like it was clonecd after all. I Uninstalled it and everything works perfectly now. Thanks for the help guys.
        Failure is the mother of success.

Comment

Working...
        X