Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSI: Dark Motives

Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum so I hope I can find some help for my problem.

I tried to copy the first disk of CSI: Dark Motives with alcohol 120% (v 1.9.5 Build 3105) but it didn't work. The game has SafeDisk 3.20 protection. Disk 2 and 3 I copy it successful with CloneCD (v 5.1).

The problem with disk 1 that the program give me "Disk read error at:" many times.

Appreciate any help. :cry:

P.S.: the same problem with battle field vietnam and other games.

So called "disc errors" are a normal feature of SafeDisc (from approx. 800 till 10.000). Just let alcohol do the job (it may take some time).
    DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

It works bro , thanks

but when I mounted the image of first disk there is a messege: "CD/DVD emulation software has been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start the game". How I can solve the problem? :cry:

Comment

disable Clone CD's Hide CD-R media function

Disable Clone CD's Hide CD-R media function (ATIP reading) (ending tray is NOT enough!).

QuickMount found in the Download...3rd Party Addons section of this website has an option to keep DAEMON Tools from being detected (aka blacklist fix).
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Sorry bro but I didn't understand what you mean ? :roll:

Comment

If you never installed the burning software called Clone CD you can ignore the first part. Did you download QuickMount? There is a Downloads link on the left hand Main Menu section of this website.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Thanks alot for the help, I cracked the game and it works

:oops:

Comment

This is not a mannered way to solve this problem :shock:

Comment

Using "cracks" is not well seen here. Have a look at the site rules :mrgreen:

The best is, you need no "crack", but follow the information that has been given to you by Underheaven ! The problem of "CD emulation ..." is caused by the soft CloneCD ! Deinstall it cpl. and you will be able to play it from the virtual drive of Alcohol, alternatively "quote Underheaven: Disable Clone CD's Hide CD-R media function (ATIP reading) (ending tray is NOT enough!)"
                  DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Working...
                  X