Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No drive Letter assigned to Daemon

I have (successfully) installed 3.47
    All Drivers are installed correctly and appear in Device-Manager without failure.
    I'm able to mount an Image.
    I'm able to change the assigned Drive-Letter under "Set device Properties".

BUT there is no additional CD-Drive on Workplace.

After changing Drive-Letter under "Set device Properties" and reopen the Device-Properties the field "Device Letter" is empty.

ahh this is simular to my problem

Comment

Common Problems and Solutions

Visit the Common Problems and Solutions forum then see the post entitled "No drive letter(s) assigned to the virtual drive(s), or virtual drive(s) disappear"

AtomicOne said "All Drivers are installed correctly and appear in Device-Manager without failure. " AtomicOne, could you just list all the drivers in the order that you see them (even though it may be a little waste of time typing them out)?

Zacriemaster, if you have also done as the above link explains in device manager can you also please reply with the list of device drivers in the order listed from device manager?

And from a command prompt you can run SFC /SCANNOW to verify the integrity of basic windows files. (Be prepared to have you windows CD ready in case of needing to re-install any missingor corrupted files it detects)
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
      X