Blacklisted Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklisted Games

I have been searching through the forums trying to find a more permanent solution to the blacklisted games problem, but I still have not quite got the problem figured out. I was trying to get warhammer to mount and run, and was successfull only after doing the regedit trick ("read" permissions to deny). The problem I have is that whenever I restart the computer, everything gets reset. Does anyone know of a way to either make the changes to the registry perm., or to auto change it when the computer starts back up :?:

Just to clarify a little bit more: Does anyone know how I would go about using a batch file to modify the registry?

Comment

QuickMount found in the Download...3rd Party Addons section of this website has an option to keep DAEMON Tools from being detected (aka blacklist fix). After running the program right click the tray icon, 'Anti-Black' is the name of the middle option. Click it. When you uncheck a checkbox the program hides that entry. So obviously, unchecking everything would mean fullest possible hiding from games seeking to discover the existence of virtual drives/virtual SCSI controllers. And of course there's the 'Grant all permissions' button which turns off the 'Anti-Black' functionality.

That should be easy enough to run after every boot or whenever you need it.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Quickmount would work fine if I was able to run it, and set it up all from a single batch file. Is this possible to do?

Comment

Just download the program. Use it a little bit, you'll see a section called 'Set Defaults'. You don't need any batch files. Just put a shortcut in your startup folder.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
          X