• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the problems together in the same time

Operating System: XP Pro
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: anti-vir
    DAEMON Tools Version: 347? msi? I dunno

Hi I have spend hours reading lots of things here, they seems to be similar to my problem but none of them fix it.

I started from installing deamon.msi and it reboot without question and told me that SEC MASTER ATAPI incompatible. I unplugged my second CD ROM physically and reboot the system. The incompatble message is gone (But I do like to keep this CD ROM on the computer)

then it gives me the conflict of driver name message. So I follow through the step in Error 25005 deleting the drivers from system and registry editor and so on. ( though SCSI controller could not be found)

After I did that, I downloaded daemon 347 and try to install the program again, it blue screen me and now when I try to execute the program it tells me no language support detected.

In the common problem and solution forum, it says if this happens you uninstall the program from control panel, add/remove program. But it is not in there. I have no idea how to uninstall the program. There is a folder in program files name D-tool. Do I delete that or not?

Do you want the newest file from minidump? or am I just too stupid ?

Thanks....

Send newest minidump related to that crash to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

You've well known problem with Starforce drivers, check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

hey copytrooper, thanks a lot. That almost fix my problem.

I can install it properly now, but I uninstall it through add/remove program and plug my second CD-rom drive back. When the computer starts up again, it still detect the removable CD ROM drive and tell me SEC MASTER ATAPI incompatible. Does the program always using SEC MASTER by default? How do I deal with this?

cheers, I think I am almost there.

Comment

Daemon does not use secondary master or slave, it uses the SCSI channel...
          You may have a corruption problem somewhere...
          Carpe diem

Comment

well, this happend straight after the "reboot without question" after I first installed daemon...any suggestion why?

Comment

SFC /SCANNOW

Maybe if you were to install any new CD drive (either IDE or SCSI) you would have encountered that error. I haven't heard of that specific message before, so I'm not quite sure what to say.

Have you run "SFC /SCANNOW" from the command prompt? The built-in microsoft utility verifies the integrity of basic windows files. (Be prepared to have you windows CD ready in case of needing to re-install any missingor corrupted files it detects)
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
              X