Need help with far cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with far cry

I just started using this software. All I've done so far was make an iso of D3/RoE, which was extremely simple to do. Can someone help me make an image of Far Cry? I have Alcohol 120. Thanks in advance.

Have you checked Alcohol's help file? It's pretty... well, helpful actually. Use A-Ray Scanner to find out the copy protection used on the game and choose the according profile in Alcohol 120%.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Uhhh, problem. My Alcohol 120 trial ran out, and it would work when I removed everything and re-downloaded. Any other options?

Comment

If you want to use it after the trial's expired, go ahead and buy it, it's really worth it...
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

It's a great program, but on a student's salary. . . is there really nothing free that's even close to as good?

Comment

Easy answer: Nope.

Comment

Originally Posted by corpseofworms
              It's a great program, but on a student's salary. . . is there really nothing free that's even close to as good?
              You could stay at home for one week instead of going to parties, youґll have the money to pay for Alcohol :mrgreen:
              DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Even if it's spam - Ptolomeus3 your comment rocks! :twisted:

Is Blindread/Write an alternative?
                When Hell is full,
                the dead will walk the earth

Comment

Is Blindread/Write an alternative?
                  For SafeDisc, probably. But free (version 457) Blindwrite might otherwise and generally be too outdated by now, i'd presume.
                  You could stay at home for one week instead of going to parties
                  Ptolomeus3, i take it you ain't on a student's salary, or that you can afford some quite expensive private stuff, as the price for allollol and likes could give me and a couple of friends (we are on a student's 'salary' [and oh, how we would wish for wishes coming true ] quite a couple of weeks of parties enough ... awwrighte, it's not like we go for the BIG style on that :P

Comment

Poor students :mrgreen:

Fun aside (must be sometimes), I really canґt find a good backup soft for nothing (free). At least for backing up your expensive games.
                    DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Working...
                    X