Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About "private messages" to the DT team

How STUPID can some people be??????????
    You fuckers send them message and ask EVEN if they said they WON'T answer...
    DAmn it's iritating to have morans like you to delay the release... FOR FUCK SAKE, STOP WITH IT!

Good work Daemon Tools Team, keep it up and ban all the fuckers!
    (Sorry for the language)

Youґre right, but I would have choosen other words :mrgreen:
    DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ptolomeus3
      Youґre right, but I would have choosen other words :mrgreen:
      Same opinion here (concerning language and contents).

Comment

Actually since some people still sent PMs to the D-Tools Team after LocutusofBorg first posted a nice warning not to do so, it seems that some People dont undertand any other Language than this.
        When life gives you lemons squeeze them in people's eyes and run!

Comment

Further on that note it would be great if the DT team could spear 5 minutes from their busy schedule to post a piece of news like "Hi we are still here, we aren't dead, the russians haven't dropped an A-Bomb over us because we screwed with their plans of world domination with starforce. The project is going great. CYA" so that the irritating people who send's PMs to them would stop, feeling reasured that they are still working on it.
          The last of the best, the death of the rest. Hitman Forever...

Comment

"Hi we are still here, we aren't dead, the russians haven't dropped an A-Bomb over us because we screwed with their plans of world domination with starforce. The project is going great. CYA" so that the irritating people who send's PMs to them would stop, feeling reasured that they are still working on it.
            and we will soon announce again :mrgreen:

beside of that, work is progressing great and our new website is in development, too, we will tell more about it next week

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg
              "Hi we are still here, we aren't dead, the russians haven't dropped an A-Bomb over us because we screwed with their plans of world domination with starforce. The project is going great. CYA" so that the irritating people who send's PMs to them would stop, feeling reasured that they are still working on it.
              and we will soon announce again :mrgreen:

beside of that, work is progressing great and our new website is in development, too, we will tell more about it next week
              Great to hear
              When life gives you lemons squeeze them in people's eyes and run!

Comment

Makes me quite excited :P
                Carpe diem

Comment

Wohoo!

really looking forward to realease!!

Comment

yay new website :o

Comment

Always amazes me how people get so impatient for something that is free...paid for by another's knowledge, skill, love, and time...

Want to stop the annoying PM's...just announce the new version will cost $50 per license and everyone will have to log on to a central account server to every time they want to use it....

My how the annoying people would dissapear...

Comment

Looking forward for the new website
                        Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

Originally Posted by Zyxthior
                          Always amazes me how people get so impatient for something that is free...paid for by another's knowledge, skill, love, and time...
                          It doesnt really suprise me that (the) people are impatient for the release knowing what potentail problems it will fix, but it DOES suprise me that people think that PMing admins and coders and testers will bring about a release any quicker, or that they think they are even worthy of a personal response with specific information regarding ETA/features/etc.

Originally Posted by Zyxthior
                          Want to stop the annoying PM's...just announce the new version will cost $50 per license and everyone will have to log on to a central account server to every time they want to use it....

My how the annoying people would dissapear...
                          :-) Actually I think that would just create a whole new section of complainers whiners and wanna-be-Betas, but it WOULD be pretty frickin' funny. :-)

A new site?!? A new release?!? All this to look forwards too?!? Yeow!
                          Thanks Borg, VeNoM, Trooper and the rest of the DT team for a prog I could not live without.

Comment

Even though the dev team should post some news more often. Anyways, DT is a great tool, and I would gladly wait for the final release.
                            Click here to visit my website.]

Comment

Ok that my word where a litle rash, but they where my true feelings. And like mentioned before, some people still dont understand and can't follow the rules. Hope some of you (you now who you are, if don't... i feel sorry for ya) understadnd that you shouldn't send any more pms regarding this matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X