Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As the file is created tdf of the program tetriscpl???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the file is created tdf of the program tetriscpl???

I do not find the possibility of creating the file tdf... please if somebody knows it I request that it says to me that programs treats and where I can find it many thanks.

i'm confused

I have no idea what you are talking about. You could try to be more clear in your question. I also don't know what format a TDF file is.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

He is talking about getting/creating the emulation files for the recently released Tages emulation tool... and i have absolutely no idea why he should reasonably be asking about this here... :roll:

Comment

I'm also interested in how these .tdf files are created. I have the game Fahrenheit, and would like to make a working backup of it.

Comment

tired very of delay

Then because it is the only site that is happened to me and because there is no information on the subject. The author of the program presumes much of his software but she does not say like creating tdf.. berry leg... in aim I am a little desperate whatever took dt 4 another year but? I take hoping from the last year and he does not leave. berry fabric.

Comment

If you are wondering when DAEMON Tools v4 is being released, check the news section.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

When it comes to 'information on the subject', looks like they said... 'try contact us on EFNET'...

Comment

Working...
              X