Fifa 2002 doesn' t run!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 2002 doesn' t run!

I've a problem with fifa 2002. I' ve made an image-file by using Clone-CD. However, when i mount the image, it doesn't work, instead of working there' s an error: Inseart the Fifa 2002 CD and try again. The Problem apears on Windows me.
    But there's another problem, too. After installing it by the mounted file, the original fifa2002 CD doesn't run.
    DNA

That's because Electronic Arts games are hotwired to only run from the drive they were installed from. Install from drive D:\ and you can only play from drive D:\. Install from drive Z:\ and you will only be able to play from drive Z:\ and so on.

sG
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by Sergei.Gradski
      That's because Electronic Arts games are hotwired to only run from the drive they were installed from. Install from drive D:\ and you can only play from drive D:\. Install from drive Z:\ and you will only be able to play from drive Z:\ and so on.

sG
      Sorry, I dont understand :oops:
      I have installed from cd-drive f: to partition E. When I insert the CD into my cd-rom it can't be recognized! What can I do?
      DNA

Comment

When you installed the game, you had put the CD into drive F:\. Now the game checks if the CD is in drive F:\ every time you try to start it. If it is in another drive, the game won't run.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
        X