Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File called d347bus.sys

Operating System: Windows XP Professinal
    Burning Software: Alcohol 120% / CloneCD / BlindWrite 5 / Nero Ultra / DiscJuggler /
    Anti-virus Software: SBC Yahoo! DSL Protection
    DAEMON Tools Version: V3.47

To all Administrators: What does the file d347bus.sys in DAEMON Tools do, where is it located, and is it important?

My problem: I uninstalled my old ATI graphics drivers intending to install new ones. I ran Driver Cleaner Professional to get rid of old driver files and I believe I accidently deleted, moved, corrupted the file d347bus.sys. Now when I startup my computer it will show Windows XP loading screen for about a second then give the BSOD. I have tried all various startup modes including Normal, Safe, Safe with Networking, Safe with Command prompt, and more. When I load my computer in Safe Mode, though it will show that it is loading normal files and then show on bottom of screen, first "Loading vax347b.sys" and then "Loading d347bus.sys". Now I get the BSOD. (I believe vax347b.sys is an Alcohol 120% file. Let me know if I'm wrong.) Help will be much appreciated.

P.S. I like DAEMON Tools and would like to continue supporting this program when my computer gets fixed. Thank you.
Working...
X