Copying SafeDisc v2.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copying SafeDisc v2.9

I've been tryin to copy a Safedisc v2.9 copy protected cd with alcohol soft, the copy was succesfull but the cd does not work properly, I checked the copied file by file and both cd's are the same size and files.
    Is there any other thing to be consider?

Some more info would be helpful... so which Alcohol version are you using, your settings for dumping and writing the image, your CDRW/DVDRW brand and model, did you get any error messages/freezing when trying to launch the game from your backup, you're running it form a ROM or RW drive ...?

p.s. What's the title of the game?

Comment

You should test if your writer can write bad sectors and how many sheep it scores (old Elby ranking system).

the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I'm using Alcohol120%v1.9.5 built 2722,
        The first atempt was succesfull, the cd, was copied ok, but when i try to run my program the computers sends an error message, I thing is because its copy protection, but both cd's are the same size and contains the same files.
        I have tried out the daemon tools soft but it does not work at all.

any idea?

Comment

I was trying to suggest that your writer not able to burn a perfect disc. Reading the information at the sheep test webpage (and then performing the test) and answering all of zion's questions would be very helpful.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

edit: nevermind
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
            X