Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support for more than 4 devices / drives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for more than 4 devices / drives?

Operating System: Windows Server 2003
    Burning Software: n/a
    Anti-virus Software: eTrust
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I just registered Daemon Tools and was wondering if there was a way to emulate more than 4 devices or drives?

I thought long ago when I once tested Dtools it could emulate as many as your system would allow, until you ran out of letters.

Thanks!

Common Problems and Solutions - I want/need more than 4 virtual CDs

This question was asked recently. I found this post via the forum Search feature.

And there's a sticky in the Common Problems and Solutions forum entitled "I want/need more than 4 virtual CDs"
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

"Normal" Daemon Tools version won't support more devices, if you've registered Daemon Tools you'll get (upcoming) Daemon Tools Pro version though, which will add support for additional devices. :mrgreen:
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

My apologies for the repost. This project I'm working on is a little hot which is why I didn't search too hard. Thank you very much for answering my question.

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP SP2
          Burning Software: Alcohol 120%, Nero
          Anti-virus Software: AntiVir Personal
          DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
          "Normal" Daemon Tools version won't support more devices, if you've registered Daemon Tools you'll get (upcoming) Daemon Tools Pro version though, which will add support for additional devices. :mrgreen:
          Boy, Good salesmen :wink:
          DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Originally Posted by BIGJ
            My apologies for the repost. This project I'm working on is a little hot which is why I didn't search too hard. Thank you very much for answering my question.
            Just curious how / when I'll be able to obtain the "Pro" version? Will I be notified via email? Sorry for seeming impatient, I just registered DT yesterday and I need the additional drive support for a work project I'm on.

Many thanks for a great product!

Comment

May take between 3 and 5 days for your "customer account" to be opened. At that time you will get acces to that forum with earlier informations about the new versions.
              When the "Pro" version will be released: when it is ready (standard answer). As a customer you will be informed.
              DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

Working...
              X