Myst V End of Ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myst V End of Ages

This is a new game (Sept 2005) which does not yet appear in the game database on this site. The disks were copied OK using blind read/write, but it will not run without DVD1 in the physical drive. Using Daemon causes an error message, 'emulator detected, please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software'. Is this a new security system or am I missing something?

A-Ray Scanner

Can you scan your disc (sector scan, file scan, and then installation folder on your hard disc) with A-Ray Scanner?

You could also use Protection ID v5.0 Final c
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Checked main MystV.exe file with Protection id and received following report.
      "6338714 (060B89Ah) bytes. File has 6228122 (05F089Ah) bytes of appended data starting at offset 01B00h. Possible CD/DVD checkstring->please insert."
      Is this info of any help?

Comment

I have heard that Myst V uses Securom7.0 and cannot be run on a the current DT virtual drive. Perhaps later this month?! Cheers.

Comment

the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

hmm did anyone found .. how to start MYST V END OF AGES.. i was trying about a week to start the game . but nothing .. when i use sade disc hider .. and then i try to play the game .. it asks me to inser original cd
            ????

Comment

Do you have only DT4 virtual drive installed ?
              DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

1. Install DT 3.47 (Not DT4) or alcohol 120% v 1.9.5

2. download sr7stop and hide your virtual drive.

3. Mount the img and play the game

** If u want to play with DT4 then u have to hide ur IDE cd/DVD rom from device manager or use starforce nightmare.
                Boycott Starforce

Comment

Working...
                X