• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install Daemon

Operating System: Windows XP SP2
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: Avast
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I was using Daemon b4 with no problem until my pc crashed recently. Since then i can't use the tool, and i can't uninstall it.

I try reinstall, but get the error that sounds like "Old version cannot be remove".

well i oledi tried all the guides in 'Common Problems and Solutions' section. Still can't get it fixed.

i upload the install log file for any reference.

Click here

thank n hope u guys can help me !

Please try to manually delete Daemon Tools according to this how-to. ALWAYS reboot when you're told to, it won't work if you don't.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
      Please try to manually delete Daemon Tools according to this how-to. ALWAYS reboot when you're told to, it won't work if you don't.
      i already done that tons of time. n i had search thru the registry keys as well. Still, thanks for ur reply.

any more idea ? :|

Comment

Download Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. Install the CleanUp Utility, run it, select Daemon Tools in the installations list, remove the damaged Daemon Tools installation.
        Reboot after the procedure. Check thread about error 25002 in common problems and solutions forum to remove leftovers completely (if any). Reboot, then install v3.47.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X