• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error : No Language Support Detected!

Operating System: Win XP Pro
    Burning Software: Nero
    Anti-virus Software: Norton 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

If i want to start Deamon Tools 3.47 i get the error ; No Language Support ....
    I have done already this : "If you get 'No language support detected' message when trying to run Daemon Tools then most likely you used some registry cleaner that deleted important registry settings. To fix the problem try to uninstall Daemon Tools completely from Control Panel and install again."

No, @ the control panel there's no Daemon Tools? But i have deleted everthing @ Program Files + Register! Then i re-installed but still get that error.. I have checked for Starforce drivers.. I have 'instal' that update! But still nothing
    Maybe can someone explain something else to let it works? Ty!

Re: Error : No Language Support Detected!

Originally Posted by ledje
    No, @ the control panel there's no Daemon Tools? But i have deleted everthing @ Program Files + Register! Then i re-installed but still get that error..
    Did you reboot after deleting everything?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Was there BSOD/crash/sudden reboot during installation? Do NOT re-install then before the problem is solved!
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

@ the reinstall, during that at last my computer reboot .. but i didnt reboot by myself

Comment

Was there a message like "Reboot required - do you want to reboot now - ok or cancel" or similar or just a crash/reboot?
          In case of crash/reboot check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash, send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
            Was there a message like "Reboot required - do you want to reboot now - ok or cancel" or similar or just a crash/reboot?
            In case of crash/reboot check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that crash, send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
            must i send that 3 files of the minidump to support... ?
            1 Mini100705-01.dmp
            2 Mini100805-01.dmp
            3 Mini100805-02.dmp
            4 Mini100805-03.dmp

witCh file?

Comment

Your listing shows your PC had one BSOD on the 7th and 3 BSOD's on the 8th. If you don't remember which one ... then just send them all. If you have a .rar program (like WinRAR) then you can compress them as a single attachment. Even if you don't compress them your email will still be small (around 1MB). btw. email server filters zip files
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Re: ...

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                Your listing shows your PC had one BSOD on the 7th and 3 BSOD's on the 8th. If you don't remember which one ... then just send them all. If you have a .rar program (like WinRAR) then you can compress them as a single attachment. Even if you don't compress them your email will still be small (around 1MB). btw. email server filters zip files
                Ok. i send them to support...
                And then? When i know if it works

Comment

The old Starforce bug - check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

Comment

The old Starforce bug - check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

It don't works

Comment

Did you reboot after removal of Starforce drivers?

Comment

Did you reboot after removal of Starforce drivers?

yes

Comment

So what now? Does it still crash? Then check if you've new minidump; if so send it for analysis.

Comment

So what now? Does it still crash? Then check if you've new minidump; if so send it for analysis.
                            Yeah. If i want to start DEAMON still that error!
                            i don't have any new minidump files recieved?
                            I have send them to the support (all my minidump files!)

Comment

You've to remove and re-install Daemon Tools now after removal of Starforce drivers! The Starforce bug corrupted the installation due to the crash.

Comment

Working...
                              X