starforce 3 protection on Splinter Cell CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starforce 3 protection on Splinter Cell CT

Sorry guys to ask, but i have tried almost EVERYTHING in order to play this game trough an Alcohol 120% image. I even tried to use Starforce Nightmare or Starfuck, i read a lot of posts troughout the net, and followed their steps, but none seems to work!! Can someone PLZ tell me some way to play SCCT running from DT 3.47?? Some ppl say it works but i can't figure it out!! Every help is apreciated...

Thankx

ThE_TeMpLaR 8)

P.S. - Having the same problem with GTR FIA Racing

pointing to thread Starforce 3. Is it THAT bad??

Look here:

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/portal/viewtopic.php?t=1800
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Getting Splinter Cell CT to work or any SForce game to work..

I know this method has been done to death but i could NEVER get any SF game to work until i did this method which works EVERY TIME on every machine ive tried it on, i dont know if every step is needed but it works and only takes a few secs to set up each time i start my pc.
      1. disable secondry IDE channel in device manager.
      2. have only 1 virtual drive running on alcohol 120 UNTIL DAEMON V4 is out.
      3. run SFNightmare and disable NODE, CD and CH2.
      4. install run SF Anti File System Blocker.
      5. make sure u only have ur hard drive(s) floppy and 1 virtual drive enabled in my computer.
      6. Mount your image (i use full images not mini images seem as i only play 3 starforce games and have MASSIVE Hard drives)
      7. Play the game.

Obviosly you will have to have the CD-key which is why i cant get splinter cell to work on my pc (it verifys the disk with no probs), but am playing GTR, second sight and TM sunrise with NO CRACKS and NO PROBLEMS at all.
      Dan

Comment

I can't run SCCT, too. :evil:
        I have done running GT Legends which is protected by SF 3.6 (SCCT-SF 3.4).
        I have put out my IDE Drive of my Notebook and startet it with SFCure, it works fine. :lol:
        But SCCT, where i do the same method to run it, displays an error with an wrong serial number.
        I have tested all mds Files i could download (about 20 mds files), none of them works. There is a conflict between the "serial" on the cd (saved in the mds file) and the serial i've entered. Every 1000 Game of SCCT have another "serial" on the cd.
        It would work if my burner could read the dpm of the dvd but there is no support for reading dpm with Alcohol! :cry:

There I can see a solution, not far away... :!: >>Daemon-Tools 4<< :!:
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Now it works!!!

EDIT:
          I've done it, SCCT works. I used the mds file of Leather Face from copabase!
          But now I've mounted the Image with Alcohol and it works , before I've mounted it with d-tools, with the same mds file, but it don't worked!
          Try to mount it with Alcohol! :wink:

Comment

FINALLY GOT MINE TO WORK TOO

As my post above telling how to get round starforce but couldnt get splinter cell to work cos of the cd-key, all i had to do was update the game "THATS IT" i tried the same key and mds file i was trying before the leather face one off copybase and it works YES!!!!
            Still cant understand why it would validate the cd but not the cd-key without the update but hey who cares when it works
            Dan.
            P.S snake mdf, leatherface mds, 2Q4PL :lol:

Comment

@Dan
              Nice to hear that it works on your system, but very strange that you have to update and then it works.
              Also strange on my system I tried it with DT, no succes , but with Alcohol it works!
              SF is a very strange :? and hard copy protection.

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
                It would work if my burner could read the dpm of the dvd but there is no support for reading dpm with Alcohol!
                Alcohol can read DPM with DVDs since version 1.9.5.
                To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

I know, but my burner (LG GWA-4040N <- Notebok Burner) is a very special edition , which is not support by Alcohol(http://support.alcohol-soft.com/de/d...rName=Goldstar).
                  :arrow: LG doesn't make any firmware updates, too.
                  The burner is a little bit unoffical, but th burner makes good copies.

Comment

I know, but my burner (LG GWA-4040N <- Notebok Burner) is a very special edition , which is not support by Alcohol
                    As a last resort, you could try out BlindWrite. Read DPM with it, and "inject" the DPM data into an Alcohol image using QuickMount. QM can be downloaded from the Daemon Tools download page.
                    To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Thank you!
                      But i've mentioned this method already the last days and it works fine.
                      I could read the dpm with Blindwrite or BWA Builder, it's a could alternative
                      to inject the dpm with QM. I know a tutorial to this method, but it's German (http://copybase.ch/Cb/PHPV2/Tutorial...n/seite_1.html).
                      So now I use my own mds file.

Comment

@Dan
                        Nice to hear that it works on your system, but very strange that you have to update and then it works.
                        Also strange on my system I tried it with DT, no succes , but with Alcohol it works!
                        SF is a very strange :? and hard copy protection.
                        Which update was that?

Comment

SCCT Update

I think it was V1.5 i just used the auto update SC3UpdateLauncher.exe in the splinter cell system folder. I dont know why it hepled it work but it did, you must use that SFcure though to get it working.
                          Dan

Comment

Originally Posted by daniel556
                            I think it was V1.5 i just used the auto update SC3UpdateLauncher.exe in the splinter cell system folder. I dont know why it hepled it work but it did, you must use that SFcure though to get it working.
                            Dan
                            I downloaded V 1.5 last night without using SFcure and it worked fine.

Comment

Originally Posted by Underheaven
                              Bad link. (404 Not Found The requested URL /dtcc/portal/viewtopic.php was not found on this server.)
                              Last edited by RJARRRPCGP; 11.11.2005, 21:01.

Comment

Working...
                              X