• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with the scsi driver

Operating System: windows xp
    Burning Software: nero,alcohol120%
    Anti-virus Software: norton antivirus 2005
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

when i restart the computer,the daemon tools has shown me that window:"C\WINDOWS\DAEMON.DLL ERROR".so I did what the was written in the search(to enter C\WINDOWS\and to change the daemon.bak to damon.dll).so I did it but,when i press daemon tools he has shown me that message:"virtual scsi driver not detected".I know what is the scsi is,but i dont no what to do about it.please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Re: problem with the scsi driver

Did you load a game that caused daemon.dll to be renamed to daemon.bak (ex. Knights of Honor) ? Did you get DAEMON Tools successfully installed and have it work for a while or are you trying to install it?

You posted in our forums about 3 other problems. Were any of them resolved? You should reply when people write back to you with helpful advice.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

The virtual SCSI drivers are the d347*.sys files, so if they're missing (and daemon.dll, too) it's rather related to some (mis-)use of an anti-blacklisting tool а la Anti-Blaxx.
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Anti-Blaxx

What a horrible tool (Anti-Blaxx), it renames files and then expects to rename them back before the computer reboots?

LOL
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Idea is it should rename them back automatically by itself, but at least in older versions, that's not always working as it should :P

Comment

Virtual SCSI driver not detected.

Operating System: Windows XP Home SP2
            Burning Software: Alcohol 120% 1.9.5 3105
            Anti-virus Software: Norton Internet Security
            DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46 3.47

i have this really weird error: Virtual SCSI driver not detected. . i got this after using virtual-cd-hide. i didn't notice a problem till two days later, when i needed to mount a new image file. at first i uninstalled and reinstalled, which didn't work, so then i tried the method described here: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/port...pic.php?t=6302 . that didn't work either, so im posting this up for help. thanks

Comment

check this thread if you get a virtual scsi driver not detected error.
              "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

hey guys...i would really like to view this thread but whenever i clink the link, i always come to the announcement page..help!

Comment

Originally Posted by question-man
                  hey guys...i would really like to view this thread but whenever i clink the link, i always come to the announcement page..help!
                  It's because of the new Website. The links have changed.
                  Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

can u tell me the new link then plz..

Comment

Originally Posted by question-man
                      can u tell me the new link then plz..
                      Sorry, I don't know which link it was.
                      The link was posted by NetSoerfer.
                      Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

it's in the common problems and solutions forum by the way.
                        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
                        X