i just registered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just registered

I just registered. Hopefully when i wake up tommorow my order will be complete and ill receive customer status. Thanks guys for a great program, its worth a lot more than 15.95

Congrats on registering!
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Thank you for supporting Daemon Tools! I'm happy to see there are still many people out there ready to pay for what they use. Way to go!
      "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

so, i received an email that my credit card was charged successfully, how come i'm still not a customer? Is there anything else i have to do?

Comment

It should be mentioned in the ShareIt mail, that it may take up to 48 hrs.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Congrats d00d!
            I am also willing to pay for this program, but I have a little credit-card problem.. in fact.. I dont have a creditcard. :P

"Must be eighteen!".. man that sucks.. and it applies to too damn much. :P

Meh.. Maybe I can get to borrow my moms creditcard and pay.. then I can say to everyone "I am a Daemon Customer! SWEET! ".

Thanks for a great program! And may you guys continue to support it till the end of time!
            A very sufficent signature.

Comment

You don't necessarily have to pay with credit card, at share*it, you have the following options:

Comment

Re: i just registered

Originally Posted by estimablesir
                Thanks guys for a great program, its worth a lot more than 15.95
                Don't give them any ideas...

And why 15.95? What's wrong with 16? Are the servers running on old Pentiums affected by the rounding bug? :mrgreen:
                To contact me privately, pray. I might answer.

Comment

Re: i just registered

Originally Posted by Nikos
                  And why 15.95? What's wrong with 16? Are the servers running on old Pentiums affected by the rounding bug? :mrgreen:
                  Oh come on, seriously...

Imagine it cost $16 - you'd look at your monitor in disbelief, muttering something like "SIXTEEN bucks? Damn, who's gonna pay that much? I for sure ain't..." - and in the end nobody would buy Daemon Tools anymore.

BUUUT... it's not $16. It's $15.95, and you see it and subconsciously realize that it's not even sixteen dollars - and immediately go to share*it and buy it, and you're happy because you've made such a great deal.

Man, you could've thought of that yourself, couldn't you? :mrgreen:

Comment

it's a pricing technique used by many companies, i learned that in a marketing class that i hated

Comment

And it's still just being done on an assumed psychological effect, me and about all people i know still don't seem to actually need to think 'round fractions up'

Comment

Cool! Other payment methods!
                        But.. they are a bit expensive to use from Norway I think. Damn taxes and shit.
                        A very sufficent signature.

Comment

Working...
                        X