Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats on the DT team for a superb product!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on the DT team for a superb product!

Just want to inform the DT team that they are doing a great job and that I am looking forward to DT4 Pro. Also want to point out that the GUI design from the screenshot I saw of DT4 Pro is one of the best designs I've ever seen so make sure that whoever designed it knows theres a person out there who noticed his work and thinks its superb. Same goes for the rest of the team.

I can understand the frusteration of the testing process as I am also a quality assurance engineer that designs testing tools for financial software. The only advice I can give all of you is to take your time and not stress too much. In my line of work stress is one major reason bugs are left unnoticed so have your coffee breaks and try to have fun at the same time. Better to have a finished project late than a buggy less functional one early.

I just registered a few moments ago as a private user to show my support for everything your team is doing and wish you good luck with this new release. Looking forward to using the new version.

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for registering and thereby supporting the development of Daemon Tools.

Even more, thanks for the kind words. The best reward for creating and supporting software is seeing that there are people out there who honor your work. It's that kind of support that keeps us going.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Originally Posted by NetSoerfer
      Welcome to the forum, and thanks for registering and thereby supporting the development of Daemon Tools.

Even more, thanks for the kind words. The best reward for creating and supporting software is seeing that there are people out there who honor your work. It's that kind of support that keeps us going.
      Amen those words are oh so true and more than make up for the idiots out there.
      { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

Still waiting for customer status so I e-mailed the site admin to let me know the current situation. Don't blame them though, must barely have any time with the finishing up of DT4

Comment

it took about 2 days for me to get customer status once i registered, don't worry they didn't forget about you :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
          X