Invalid Driver...!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Driver...!

Ok guys..... I need help urgently. i've seen many posts on the forum with similar problems but none have given any solution that works. The forum always ends up drifting to something very unhelpful and out of place.

So this is my problem..... I got Anti-blaxx and it messed up my system. I deleted and uninstalled all the Daemon-tools and SCSi/Raid files and drivers as all the other help forums instructed. Now all its says is INVALID DEVICE and when I check the device manager the SCSi has a yellow " ! " icon. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it more than 10 times. And i've even done everything i need to do in safe mode too.

I think i might need a new driver but i dont know where to find the daemon tools driver.

I use Windows XP , daemon tools version 3.47 , I dont have any other emulation softwares.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

Did you read all four posts in the thread entitled "I used Anti-Blaxx and now Daemon Tools is screwed" in the Common Problems and Solutions forum?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Comment

!

Thanks , i'll try it . Bu the ani blaxx forum is in germaan

Comment

You won't need the AntiBlaxx forum for reading the thread Underheaven mentioned in our Common Problems and Solutions forum.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

i tried it ....but still INVALID DEVICE

I've tried everything the forums aske me for but it still doesnt work. Every time i reach the final step and re-insatll daemon tools it still says ----INVALID DEVICE.

Comment

I did get this problem a while ago when I was using Antiblaxx, and I will NEVER use that app again!
            The only solution I found, was to restore the system or a total format.
            Now I have learn me a lession, do NEVER install Antiblaxx!

Comment

Originally Posted by Methadon
              The only solution I found, was to restore the system or a total format.
              how would i do that . mini tutorial plz

Comment

Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> System Restore,

Pick a past date preferably one before you installed Anti-Blaxx.

If you dont have System Restore on then your SOL and your going to have to do a new windows installation.

Comment

Working...
                X