My computer keeps rebooting when I try to install daemon tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My computer keeps rebooting when I try to install daemon tools

First I had some problems installing daemon tools, it said cant install becase there are some files already installed.
    But then I read some of the threads and removed the things recomended.
    Now when I try to install daemon tools it reboots my system. So annoying!

I really need to have daemon tools installed on my computer.
    Don't really know what to do now, please help me!

Check if you've minidump (in Windows\Minidump folder) related to that BSOD/crash, if so send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to this thread.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I'm having this same problem. Started today when I tried to install d-tools on a brand new computer that had never had it installed before, and it just rebooted.

Comment

have you tried disabling automatic new start in system Properties then you can see what is causing the crash also as Copytrooper says above check if there is a minidump and send it the the Daemon Tools support
        { "Your computer is fine sir, the problem exists between the keyboard and chair" }

Comment

there found the minidump. It's in the mail.

Comment

You've well known problem with Starforce drivers, check thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS in common problems and solutions forum.

Comment

I tried disabling automatic restart, yeah, but it still restarts when I try to do a fresh install of d-tools

Anyways, the minidump has been sent

Comment

You've also well known crash with some driver behaving "dirty" with scsiport.sys, please wait for next version.

Comment

Damn. Well, thanks for having a look, anyways.

Is there any other mounting software available somewhere that would work?

Comment

Thanks! After reading and doing what i t said in the thread about BSOD in SCSIPORT.SYS. It now workes. Cheers everyone!

Comment

Working...
                    X