To th developers. BTW it's not about a release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To th developers. BTW it's not about a release date

I just wanted to know if the developers consider switching to VC++.NET ? Or what is the default programming language they use ?

Secondo, to all the noobs looking to make a game working with Anti-Blaxx : DON'T USE ANTI-BLAXX, it's purely a shitty program. It's my opinion but each time u set up Anti-Blaxx with DT at the next reboot u will have lots of problem with DT and other software even if u use the latest version of anti-blaxx. An override solution to anti-blaxx is SR7.Stop : Nice and easy and it won't bug anything out.

But it's just my opinion.

JoPoPo

An override solution to anti-blaxx is SR7.Stop
    Or Safedisk 4 Hider or Virtual CD Hide
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

SR7 Stop is made by the Anti-Blaxx people. Assume what you will.
      the modern world:
      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I didn't know anyway the point was that this software at least won't bug DT as Anti-blASS does.

Comment

I new version of Antiblaxx was released yesterday (I think).
          I wonder if they have fixed so it doesn't fuck up Daemon Tools

Comment

Originally Posted by JoPoPo
            I just wanted to know if the developers consider switching to VC++.NET ? Or what is the default programming language they use ?
            JoPoPo
            I believe they use C or C++ because I remember to have seen a reference to the Windows 2000 DDK (it's the driver development kit from MS).

Switching to a dot NET language for a low lever driver it's not really a good idea :-)

Non considering all the rest (and there is lot more to consider) understand that every user would need the Framework installed on his machine.

At the moment switching to .NET wouldn't bring any advantage.

DT's Developers kick me freely if you feel differently.

Comment

i was not considering the fact they were using the .NET framework for the Core of DT they can still use Unmanaged C++ with VC++. But the application can be rebuilt using Managed Code with extension to the Unmanaged Core Code.

Cause one fact we cannot remove from MS is that the flexibility and development speed of the .NET framework is awesome :P

And u can still code lowlevel and after use standard code like C# for example to build the application and use reference to the LowLevel Code that will be in a .vdx,.dll, or whatever else.

Cya

Comment

.vxd's are only for Win9x/Me.

There's all this talk about 'Managed Code' but you realize that the devs encrypt their driver against reverse engineering and the devs wouldn't want to go anywhere near using a reverse engineerable IL (Intermediate Language).

Comment

Working...
                X